Introducing vModo – The latest video apartment station by Urmet
vModo – The latest video apartment station by Urmet, dedicated to the 2Voice system.
The vModo is ultra slim and low profile, perfectly balancing cutting edge technology with sleek, contemporary design. Offering a 7” wide angle LCD colour screen video intercom monitor with ILA hearing assistive aid and 2 Yokis radio channels, the vModo is packed with features, including:
- Ability to open main entrance door and secondary entrances from the apartment station
- Yokis Inside technology allowing residents to control home lighting from the touch of a button
- Compatible with Urmet’s CallMe call forwarding device; enabling the video door phone to be answered from a smartphone, even if the resident is not at home
- Four soft touch buttons and one physical button for sound activation/deactivation
- Choice of 5 different ring tones and option to change the volume
- Timed mute setting
- Option for hands free or push to talk modes
- Selection of image viewing formats, either 4:3 or 16:9, and option for adjusting video brightness and colour
The vModo; created with both convenience and functionality in mind.