Easy Door is a standalone, remotely managed Access Control system that has been specifically designed for small residential applications.
Take a look at the animation below that explains all you need to know
(by the end of the animation you’ll understand why we decided to call it ‘Easy’ Door).
At a Glance
- Internet is not required on site to configure the system
- Simple configuration through the use of a virtual network
- Utilises simple Read & Write technology
- The controllers and readers manage 2 wire MIFARE Plus AES 128 Bit encryption offering a high level of cloning protection
- 2 wire readers with protected communication between reader and controller
- Programmed locally or remotely
- Ability to manage multiple sites using one web software
- Customisable door release time
- Ability to manage up to 2000 keys & 50 readers per site
- Recording of up to 20,000 events for the last 30 days are logged in the control unit
- Ability to backup events
- Easily manage your site by importing/exporting resident and building details directly to/from Excel
- Ability to create keys for third parties
- Intuitively programmed either locally or remotely using a website.
- MIFARE Plus® with AES 128‐bit encryption.
- Panel Mount Readers available for the Urmet range
Want to find out more?
We have written a Solution article dedicated to our standalone Access Control system, Easy Door.
Check it out by clicking the button below…